A Yankee's Musing

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stablized

The word "stabilized" is an oppositeof the word ruined. Dr. Pothuri called...not a med-tech, not my nurse practioner, but her. She and her board have determined I am stable. Feels like a stamp of approval. Watch out life, I got ya attention now.

For those who read this blog, I have been writing, working on a monologue for my play. So I have again been remiss. I guess I feel as though something fairly substantial should go here, not simply random thoughts.

My last entry is substantial because if you don't go to see the play that is now at the Manhattan Theatre in NYC, you are cheating yourself from experiencing something worthwhile. This entry is substantial because I have three months, at least, ahead of me without ruining my body with major toxins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home